SAN ANGELO, TX – After four days of listening to both sides a Tom Green County Jury found Robert Arambula not guilty for murder.
The jury met for little under one hour on May 28th before finding the defendant not guilty of killing 26-year-old Rhyheme Talton.
This has been a week long trial that has now come to a close.
San Angelo LIVE! has a reporter in the court room who will reveal more information regarding the case.
For the entire list of stories regarding this case see:
- WATCH: POLICE IDENTIFY STRIPES STABBING MURDER SUSPECT AND NEED HELP FINDING HIM
- ACCUSED MURDERER AND HIS VICTIM WERE FREQUENT FLYERS AT THE TOM GREEN COUNTY JAIL
- AFFIDAVIT: VICTIM CONFRONTED SUSPECT MOMENTS BEFORE FATAL STABBING
- STRIPES STABBING SUSPECT INDICTED FOR MURDER
- MURDER TRIAL JURY SELECTION BEGINS MONDAY
- PROSECUTOR PRESENTS DAMNING EVIDENCE AGAINST STRIPES STABBING MURDER DEFENDANT
- JURY SEES GRAPHIC EVIDENCE IN DAY TWO OF MURDER TRIAL
- MURDER DEFENDANT TAKES THE STAND ON THURSDAY