Small Attic Fire Strands a San Angelo Family for the Night
A small attic fire, possibly electrical, in a house on the 400 block of 28th St. will leave the family living there without a place to stay tonight. The fire was quickly extinguished, but the San Angelo Fire Department has cut the electrical power and is cutting through the structure’s walls ceilings to obtain visibility into the attic to find any other evidence of smoke or flames.
The electricity was cut as a precaution because SAFD could not guarantee that the possible electrical short is abated.
The American Red Cross will assist the family and help find them shelter tonight.
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.