SAN ANGELO – San Angelo Health Officials Friday released the weekly Covid-19 report for Tom Green County which shows infections and hospitalizations remain steady as the early flu season gets underway.
As we reported earlier this week,, As part of its push to encourage vaccine-weary Americans to get the updated Covid shot, the White House put forth a new selling point Tuesday: to view it as a first annual shot, akin to the annual flu shot.
“If you are vaccinated and 12 and older, get the new COVID-19 shot this fall,” President Biden said in a statement Tuesday evening. “This once-a-year shot can reduce your risk of getting COVID-19, reduce your chance of spreading it to others, and dramatically reduce your risk of severe COVID-19.”
Weekly COVID-19 report for San Angelo & Tom Green County: 9.10.22-9.16.22
Total cases over last seven days: 27
- Saturday: 48 cases/15 hospitalizations
- Sunday: 23 cases/15 hospitalizations
- Monday: 26 cases/14 hospitalizations
- Tuesday: 58 cases/15 hospitalizations
- Wednesday: 26 cases/13 hospitalizations
- Thursday: 55 cases/11 hospitalizations
- Friday: 41 cases/10 hospitalizations