SAN ANGELO – The Covid-19 virus infection and hospitalization rates have remained steady and very low in Tom Green County over the last week.
San Angelo Health Officials Friday released the weekly Covid-19 report with charts that can be seen below.
There were no reported fatalities related to the Covid-19 virus in San Angelo in the last week.
Below is the weekly COVID-19 report:
Total cases over last seven days: 43
- Saturday: 7 cases/1 hospitalization
- Sunday: 4 cases/1 hospitalization
- Monday: 4 cases/2 hospitalizations
- Tuesday: 5 cases/2 hospitalizations
- Wednesday: 9 cases/2 hospitalizations
- Thursday: 7 cases/2 hospitalizations
- Friday: 7 cases/2 hospitalizations