SAN ANGELO – San Angelo area residents flocked downtown to the 13th Annual Blues Festival Saturday.
The event is a blues music competition and also includes lots of vendors, a rib cookoff and a car and motorcycle show.
According to the City of San Angelo, the San Angelo Blues Society 13th Annual Simply Texas Blues Festival is dedicated to the american soldiers and their families. Car & motorcycle show, rib cook-off, blues competition, food vendors, kid's play area and more!
- 13th Annual Simply Texas Blues Festival Competition noon to 6 p.m. - Location:Bill Aylor, Sr. Memorial River Stage
- Oscar Ornelas 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Seth Walker 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Aermotor Simply Texas rib cook-off - 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: Bart DeWitt Park, 330 S. Irving St.
- Car & motorcycle show 9 a.m. to noon
- Location: Old Town, 520 Orient St.
Watch video from the car and bike show below: