Celebrate National Tequila Day Friday
SAN ANGELO, TX – Happy National Tequila Day!
What better way to celebrate national Tequila day by sipping on a Margarita or maybe even a Tequila Sunrise.
If you don't want or not old enough to taste the sweet agave nectar then celebrate by listening to this hit by "The Champs".
Either way there are many places in town to drink Tequila tonight but the following are some great places to get a shot of patron.
- Angry Cactus located at 1 W Concho Ave
- Armenta's Cafe 1325 S Oakes St
- Chilis 3950 W Loop 306
- CIELO Mexican Restaurant 4132 Sunset Dr
- Concho Pearl Icehouse located at 1605 S Chadbourne St
- Penny Tap House 2412 College Hills Blvd
- Franco's Cafe 2218 Martin Luther King Dr
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop 4333 Sherwood Way
- Fuentes Downtown Cafe 101 S Chadbourne St
- Nacho's Restaurant Cantina and Grill 2502 W 306 Loop
- The Original Henrys 3015 Sherwood Way
- Shenanigans Sports Bar located at 3250 Sherwood Way
- Twin Peaks located at 1601 Knickerbocker Rd
- Twisted Root located at 333 S Chadbourne St
Remember don't drink and drive. Local law enforcement will catch you and you will end up on the booking report tomorrow.
Also social distance, wear your mask, and follow the CDC guidelines.
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.