Ring in the Decade At These Top NYE Spots
SAN ANGELO, TX - Ring in the New Year at any of the local New Year’s parties going on in San Angelo. From midnight champagne toasts to theme parties, to live music there is something for everyone.
Celebrate the last day of the decade at one of the city’s events!
Starting at 5:00 p.m. Angry Cactus will be hosting a New Year’s event with a special menu. Reservations are required and the cost is $50 per person. Dinning time is allotted for a maximum 1 ½ hours.
- “The Tradition” - Stewed blackeye peas, collard greens, and pork belly cheddar cornbread crostini
- Winter salad baby spinach, candied beets, and Texas goat cheese, balsamic drizzle, and spiced pecans
- Intermezzo lemon and watermelon granita micro basil
- Braised beef short ribs, Maytag stoneground grits, and roasted vegetables or Fontina stuffed chicken breast stuffed with fontina cheese, tomato, and basil spätzle and roasted vegetables
- Miso lemon scallops pan seared, served with miso and lemon peel, cannellini beans, and roasted winter vegetables
- “Rocky Road” baked Alaska warm chocolate brownie, Rocky Road ice cream covered with Italian meringue and dark rum sauce set on fire tableside
Starting at 7:00 p.m. kick off the last night of the year with musical and comedic talents of the following lineup.
$2020 Money Drop Early Kick Off:
- Live Acoustic: Wrather Rhodes
- Comedian Lineup: Logan Jensen, Melissa Fuller, Greg Duran, & Jeremy Montez
- Late Night Entertainment DJGr8 (Upstairs)
Celebrate the New Year with The Casual Pint for a special 80's 90's New Year's Eve Night! VIP Table reservations are available starting now and the event begins at 7:00 p.m. Call (325) 939-2337 or come by.
Table reservations are as follow:
- $25 Table Of 4 only includes 1 bottle of bubbly
- $75 Table Of 6 includes 2 bottles of bubbly
- We’ll have our menu, other bubbly options and always beer (Add $10 per person for extra seat)
Get your party hats on December 31st for theme night - The 1970’s! Starting at 7:00 p.m. they have karaoke, real food, champagne toast, and a dress your best 70’s style contest. Come on out and join Tilted Mug and bring in the New Year!
Tickets are $15 per person and reservations are available upon purchase of ticket.
Starting at 8:00 p.m. check out T Gozney Thornton & The Old Hat Band at the Suez Shrine Temple for a dance and meal. The event is BYOB.
Tickets are $30 per person. For more information call 325-949-0551.
Ring in the New Year at the Concho Pearl Icehouse where doors open at 8:00 p.m. The event will be a Masquerade New Year's Eve Party.
They will feature two VIP lounges, live music, and a champagne toast at midnight. Tickets are $10 per person.
Starting at 9:00 p.m. stop by the BackBeat Music Company for music, food, and fun. The event is BYOB and there is no cover.
Main Street Saloon will feature The Soggy Pesos for its New Year’s Eve party.
Starting at 9:00 p.m. they will have free snacks, free party favors, and free champagne for midnight toast. There is no cover charge.
Stop by Blaine’s Pub and check out Buck Fuffalo with the Cottonwood Crows. They describe themselves as a six string strummin' cheap beer chuggin' dirty song hummin' Texas sumptin' sumptin'.
Doors open at 7:00 p.m. and the show will begin at 10:00 p.m.
For events happening throughout the year check out the San Angelo Live Event Calendar to stay up to date with everything going on in the city. To add an event to the calendar check out the following link.
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.