Post an Event on San Angelo LIVE!
Event listings on San Angelo LIVE! are seen far and wide across the Concho Valley.
- It's the easiest to read, the most shared local events section on Facebook,
- emailed six days per week in the San Angelo LIVE! Daily Email,
- and likely to get picked up by other community event calendars.
Posting a limited event listing is free. However, if you're serious about getting the word out about your event, consider the Premium listing. It supports our efforts here and is guaranteed to get posted and distributed across our network.
Please appreciate that the majority of event listings are created by non-profit organizations. In general, you should post a Premium Event if there is an admission fee or door cover charge for your event.
Event listings are displayed in the LIVE! calendar from the time the event is approved and published until the end time and date of the event.
Choose a method to post an event here:
Standard Event Listing
- Limited description
- Representative Image
- One event listing required for each separate day the event is held
- We’ll edit, approve and post when we have time
- Event posting duration can NOT last longer than 11:45 p.m. on the day that the event occurs. That is, events cannot spread over multiple calendar days.
- If event is multiple days please get a Premium Listing or create multiple standard events.
- Expanded description
- One Time Posting Flat Fee of $29.99 from approval until when the event starts
- Priority moderation and posting approval
- Your event is live on the site within 24 hours or it’s free
- The ability to repeat your event across multiple days
- Distributed to all other local media outlets
- Distributed to event aggregators such as Eventful for free
- Reaches over 50,000 people in San Angelo
- Reaches over 100,000 people worldwide, but most of ‘em are in Texas
- A hearty thanks from all of us for supporting San Angelo LIVE!
- And lots of good karma that goes with the above.