SAN ANGELO, TX – An intoxicated man being arrested at a chiropractors office tops Tuesday's arrest blotter from the San Angelo Police Department.
The following is the arrest blotter from August 3. This is provided by the SAPD:
Monday, August 3, 2020 (Some arrest information withheld due to ongoing investigations. This list does not include PR Bonds, arrest/transports to Municipal Court, or details on Narcotics. CPF= Capias pro fines are writs or warrants issued when a defendant defaults on an agreement with the court. FTA & VPTA= Appearance Violations or Non-Appearance Violations. MTR= Motion to Revoke Probation)
- ARCHER, VERGIE MATTIE- age 39 was arrested for PUBLIC INTOXICATION after police were dispatched to the 4100 block of Ben Ficklin Road for the report of a suspicious person.
- ARELLANO, SAUL- age 44 was arrested for PUBLIC INTOXICATION after police were dispatched to Wright Chiropractic for the report of an unwanted subject.
- BONNER, ROBERT, Jr.- age 36 was arrested for CRIMINAL TRESPASS after police were dispatched to the Eskimo Hut for the report of an unwanted subject.
- COPE, CHASE- age 26 was arrested for POSS MARIJ <2OZ and POSS/DEL DRUG PARAPHERNALIA during a traffic stop in the 600 block of West 29th Street.
- MCCLEERY, JAMES- age 17 was arrested for CRIMINAL TRESPASS, RESIST ARREST SEARCH OR TRANSPORT, and INTERFERENCE W/PUBLIC DUTIES after police were dispatched to the 1800 block of Webster for the report of a domestic disturbance.
- NIETO, FELIX, Jr.- PAROLE VIOLATION