Assaulting a Security Officer Tops Monday's Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX – Twelve suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Monday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including assaulting officers, criminal trespassing, and a US marshal hold.
Out of the 445 beds, 435 of them are occupied as of Tuesday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Monday:
- Sedonia Evans was arrested for assault on a family member at 12:24 a.m. Her bond was set at $492 and was released at 6:58 a.m.
- Max Weber was arrested for four MISC FTA at 3:48 a.m. His bond was set at $2,661.80 and was released at 12:58 p.m.
- Ashley McDuffee was arrested for assault on a security officer and assault on a public servant at 5:42 a.m. Her bond was set at $20.,000 and was released at 11:58 a.m.
- Joaquin Munoz was arrested for criminal trespassing at 9:21 a.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 11:58 a.m.
- Raymond Templeton was arrested for COMM burglary of a building at 10:27 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- 'Curtis Mosby was arrested for MTR possession of a controlled substance at 11:35 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Linda Cruz was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at 12:41 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Marlyn Dunlap was arrested for COMM forgery of a financial instrument at 3:31 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Christal Acevedo was arrested for COMM manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance at 5:21 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- David Jasso was being held by US Marshals starting at 7:15 p.m.
- Skylar Anderson was arrested for COMM assault causing bodily injury to a family member at 7:21 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Larry Stewart was arrested for three MISC CPF at 8:12 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI - Driving While License Invalid
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.