Border Patrol Holds Top Wednesday's Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX – Twenty suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Wednesday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including possession of a large portion of marijuana, two border patrol holds, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Out of the 445 beds, 414 of them are occupied as of Wednesday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Wednesday:
- Jose Abarca was arrested for failure to display a drivers license and two MISC VPTA at 1:49 a.m. His bond was set at $1,686 and was released at 5:43 a.m.
- Margarita Rodriguez was arrested for criminal trespassing at 2:03 a.m. Her bond was set at $500 and was released at 4:28 a.m.
- Megan Franco was arrested for public intoxication at 2:55 a.m. Her bond was set at at $442 and was released at 1:43 p.m.
- Jamie Bloys was arrested for expired motor vehicle registration, no drivers license, ad no insurance at 3:54 a.m. His bond was set at $1,216 and was released at 5:43 a.m.
- Derick Reed was arrested for possession of prohibited weapons knuckles at 4:51 a.m. His bond is set at $500.
- Ray Pesina was arrested for a MISC parole violation at 9:13 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Nieves Castro-Badillo was arrested for GJI third or more driving while intoxicated at 1:53 p.m. He was released without bond at 4:28 p.m.
- Joshua Cannon was arrested for possession of marijuana more then four ounces but less than five pounds at 2:14 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Kenneth Harvey was arrested for COMM possession of marijuana at 2:49 p.m. He was released without bond at 7:28 p.m.
- Linda Garcia was arrested for GOB injury to a child/elderly,disabled with intent for serious bodily injury at 3:55 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Torrance Pearson was arrested for two MISC CPF, two MISC DWLI, and one VTPA at 4:40 p.m. His bond was set at $1,790 and was released Thursday at 1:28 a.m.
- Skyler Browder was arrested for COMM driving while intoxicated at 4:42 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Jaun Sandoval-Zavala was being held by border patrol starting at 5:23 p.m.
- Delfino Avila-Obregon was being held by border patrol starting at 5:25 p.m.
- Perry Ellison was arrested for MTR assault to a family member with a previous conviction at 6:48 p.m. His bond has not been set at tihs time.
- Haley Weise was arrested for GOB theft of a property and GOB failure to identify by giving false information at 7:38 p.m.
- Vicky Daniels was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and a MISC VOP at 9:11 p.m. Her bond is set at $642.
- John Schafer was arrested for DWLI, expired vehicle registration, no corrective eyewear, not wearing eyewear, five FTA, failure to change address, and two MISC VPTA at 9:21 p.m. His bond was set at $5,514 and was released at 12:58 a.m.
- Shana McAllister was arrested for issuance of a bad check at 9:28 p.m. Her bond was set at $877 and was released at 11:13 p.m.
- Michael Williams was arrseted for evading arrest and two MISC CPF at 11:06 p.m. His bnod was set at $500 and was released Thursday at 2:43 a.m.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI - Driving While License Invalid
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.