ECTOR CO. TX -- The Ector County Sheriff's Office announced today that a father and mother died Friday night by H2S poisoning.
According to CBS 7, on October 22, the ECSO were dispatched to a home in Ector County for a house check request.
When they arrived they found both Jacob and Natalee Dean dead on scene.
After further investigation, the deputies say that Jacob had been checking the pump house when he was exposed to H2S gas.
Natalee was not able to get ahold of her husband so she went to check on him. This is when she was exposed to the gas as well.
Two children, 6 and 9, were inside of the car when their parents died in the pump house. They are now in custody of their grandparents.