Mother and Father Killed by H2S Gas in Pumphouse

 

ECTOR CO. TX -- The Ector County Sheriff's Office announced today that a father and mother died Friday night by H2S poisoning. 

According to CBS 7, on October 22, the ECSO were dispatched to a home in Ector County for a house check request. 

When they arrived they found both Jacob and Natalee Dean dead on scene. 

After further investigation, the deputies say that Jacob had been checking the pump house when he was exposed to H2S gas. 

Natalee was not able to get ahold of her husband so she went to check on him. This is when she was exposed to the gas as well. 

Two children, 6 and 9, were inside of the car when their parents died in the pump house. They are now in custody of their grandparents. 

 

Subscribe to the LIVE! Daily

The LIVE! Daily is the "newspaper to your email" for San Angelo. Each content-packed edition has weather, the popular Top of the Email opinion and rumor mill column, news around the state of Texas, news around west Texas, the latest news stories from San Angelo LIVE!, events, and the most recent obituaries. The bottom of the email contains the most recent rants and comments. The LIVE! daily is emailed 5 days per week. On Sundays, subscribers receive the West Texas Real Estate LIVE! email.

Required

Most Recent Original Videos

 

Post a comment to this article here:

X Close