SAN ANGELO, TX – The coaches and schedule for the 2021 Angelo Football Clinic has been released.
The clinic is scheduled for June 17 – 19 and has an All-Star group of coaches who will speak at the event.
For starters, Wade Phillips is going to be here. Phillips is the former head coach of the Dallas Cowboys and more recently was the defensive coordinator for the Los Angeles Rams.
College level coaches include:
- Dave Aranda- Head Coach of the Baylor Bears
- Steve Sarkisian- Head Coach of the Texas Longhorns
- Bill O’Brien- Offensive Coordinator of the Alabama Crimson Tide
- Pete Golding- Defensive Coordinator of the Alabama Crimson Tide
- Mike Elko- Defensive Coordinator and safeties coach for the Texas A&M Aggies
- Trey Haverty- Secondary Coach of the SMU Mustangs
High School coaches include:
- Ken Plunk- Amarillo Tascosa Head Coach
- Todd Dodge- Austin Westlake Head Coach
- David Henigan- Denton Ryan Head Coach
- Chris Ross- Lucas Lovejoy Head Coach
- Riley Dodge- Southlake Carroll Head Coach
- Jason Johns- Lucas Lovejoy Defensive Coordinator
- Vance Washington- Odessa Permian Defensive Coordinator
- Chris Smith- Southlake Carroll Offensive Line Coach
- Kevin Halfmann- Lake Travis Defensive Line Coach
For a complete list of events, go to angelofootballclinic.com/schedule.