San Angelo Rodeo Tickets on Sale Jan. 5
Tickets to the San Angelo Rodeo’s 12 performances go on sale to the public at 10 a.m. Monday, Jan. 5, at all City of San Angelo ticket outlets.
Tickets may be purchased at cosatx.us/tickets, by phone at 325-658-6464 from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, or at one of the following locations:
- McNease Convention Center, 501 Rio Concho Drive, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Mondays-Fridays.
- Blair’s Western Wear, 4230 Sherwood Way, 9:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays.
- Pinkie’s Liquor Store, 1415 S. Bryant Blvd., 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays.
- Barbed Wire and Roses, Sunset Mall, 4001 Sunset Drive, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays, noon-6 p.m. Sundays.
- Goodfellow Air Force Base, Event Center Information, Tickets & Tours Office, 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, noon-9 p.m. Saturdays, noon-8 p.m. Sundays.
- Foster Communications Coliseum, 50 E. 43rd St., 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays.
San Angelo’s is one of the world’s largest rodeos in terms of the number of competitors and the size of the purse. This year’s rodeo features 11 performances sanctioned by the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association, the sport’s governing body, plus the wildly popular Cinch Shoot-Out. The Shoot-Out features eight of the sport’s top performers in saddle bronc, bareback and bullriding, calf roping and barrel racing competing in a tournament format.
Performance times and ticket prices are:
- Performance 1 – 7:30 p.m. Feb. 13, $15.50.
- Performance 2 – 1 p.m. Feb. 14, $12.50.
- Performance 3 – 7:30 p.m. Feb. 14, $20.50.
- Performance 4 – 3 p.m. Feb. 15, $12.50.
- Performance 5 – 7:30 p.m. Feb. 20, $15.50.
- Performance 6 – 1 p.m. Feb. 21, $12.50.
- Performance 7 – 7:30 p.m. Feb. 21, $20.50.
- Performance 8 – 3 p.m. Feb. 22, $12.50.
- Performance 9 (Military Appreciation Night) – 7:30 p.m. Feb. 25, $10.50.
- Performance 10 (Tough Enough to Wear Pink Night) – 7:30 p.m. Feb. 26, $10.50.
- PRCA short-go (championship round) – 7:30 p.m. Feb. 27, $20.50.
- Cinch Shoot-Out – 7:30 p.m. Feb. 28, $30.50.
Babies and small children do not require a ticket if they sit in an adult’s lap.
Carnival super passes that allow unlimited carnival rides for the duration of the San Angelo Stock Show & Rodeo are available for $90 only at the Coliseum box office. A one-day unlimited ride armband costs $30. The carnival will be open every evening from Feb. 13-March 1.
Fairgrounds admission is free with a rodeo ticket or a carnival super pass, $5 for adults and $2 for children age 11 and younger. On Military Appreciation Night on Feb. 25, anyone with an active or retired military ID will be allowed free admission onto the fairgrounds.
For more information, go to sanangelorodeo.com or call 325-653-3270.
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.