SAN ANGELO,TX- The Gregorio Gutierrez Donation Drive Food and Fund Drive is currently accepting donations.
This is a memorial event to benefit the Concho Valley Regional Food Bank and has been going on since May 15, 2021 and will continue through July of this year.
Drop off locations open until June 15th, 2021 include:
- San Angelo Studios •12 E Twohig - Collection Box in Common Entrance Way - Generally 9-5, Monday thru Friday • 325-232-4144
- Christians-N-Action • 15 S Chadbourne - Thrift and Consignment Store - Generally 9-5 Monday thru Friday • 325-655-5683
- Concho Valley Regional Food Bank • 1313 S Hill Street - Back warehouse - Generally 8-2, Monday thru Friday • 325-655-3231 • Mark “Citizen Center”
The Concho Valley Food Bank has listed the food items most needed:
- Fulls Meals in a box/can
- Soup, Chili, Stew
- Canned Fruits and Vegetables
- Peanut Butter
- 100% Fruit Juice
- Macaroni and Cheese
- “Pop Tart” Food Items
- Canned or Dried Beans
- Canned Fish or Poultry
- Spaghetti Sauce
To ensure food safety, the Concho Valley Regional Food Bank cannot accept:
- Glass Containers
- Home Canned or homemade Goods
- Rusty or Unlabeled Cans
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Baby Food
- Over-the-counter or prescription medication
- Food after or close to the expiration date
- Opened Items
Gregorio Gutierrez passed away December 13th, 2020. Mr. Gutierrez founded Conexion Hispana Internacional in San Angelo and Del Rio. Conexion is an English and Spanish newspaper and news outlet.
The Concho Valley Food Bank is located at 1313 South Hill Street and you can reach them by phone at (3250 655-3231.