SAN ANGELO, TX – In addition to schools, most City and county offices will be closed Friday, April 2, in observance of Good Friday.
There will be no interruption in trash pickup or landfill operations on Good Friday.
Fort Concho’s Visitor Center in Barracks 1 will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Good Friday and the following day. The fort will be open from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Easter Sunday, April 4. Self-guided tours are available all weekend. Fort Concho is located at 630 S. Oakes St. For more information, visit fortconcho.com.
The Women, Infants and Children (WIC) offices, which are normally closed on Fridays, will also be closed Thursday. Offices will reopen 7 a.m. Monday, April 5.
Among the City operations that will be closed Friday, April 2:
• Animal Services (Animal Shelter)
• City Hall and the Community Development Building
• City Hall Annex
• Fairmount Cemetery’s business offices
• Municipal Court
• Nature Center
• Parks and Recreation offices
• San Angelo-Tom Green County Health Department
• Southside and Carl Ray Johnson recreation centers
• Station 618 and Santa Fe Crossing senior centers
• Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
City offices will reopen 8 a.m. Monday, April 5.