SAN ANGELO, TX – The city has good water pressure throughout the system and water tanks are at a normal operating level as of Sunday evening.
According to the city if San Angelo,
· Water crews are working on flushing hydrants as part of the boil notice process; water technicians will begin taking samples around town tomorrow.
· While pressures and tanks are good, we still need everyone to ease into usage. Citizens can resume normal functions of water usage including taking showers and doing laundry and dishes.
As we ease back into normal water usage, please:
• Take quick showers
• Don’t do all of your laundry at once – try to wash essentials only and spread wash loads out
• Be responsible water users and remember conservation is still needed
• Continue to boil water before consuming; we are still under a boil notice at this time
Please note: The samples require a minimum of 18 hours for completion. This process can take up to 1-2 days. These types of samples do not have to be sent off to Austin and can be processed locally. For more information on boil water notices please visit cosatx.us/BoilNotice.