SAN ANGELO, TX -- The pandemic has impacted the way the world conducts business and the water department in San Angelo is no exception.
The City of San Angelo water department has announced the in-person water utility payment function at the City Hall Annex is temporarily closed. The change was made to comply with quarantining protocols and procedures for Water Customer Service cashiers.
Customers can still make payments in the following ways:
- Visit the City’s website at cosatx.us/waterbill. Online credit card payments or e-check/bank drafts payments can be made month-to-month or by establishing an automatically recurring payment.
- Customers will also have the option to go paperless and/or sign up for “Pay by Text” to receive notifications and pay via text message.
- Online payments are unavailable from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. daily and from 3:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m. Mondays for system updates.
- Mail payments to the City of San Angelo Utility Billing/Collections, P.O. Box 5820, San Angelo, TX 76902.
- Make checks payable to the City of San Angelo - Water or COSA - Water.
Dropbox (south side of the building)
- 24-hour payment dropbox is located on the south side of City Hall Annex, 301 W. Beauregard Avenue.
- Please pay with a check or money order to ensure proper credit.
- Cash will be temporarily accepted. Exact change is preferred, but overage will go towards a credit on the next scheduled statement.
- The dropbox will be serviced at more frequent intervals.
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. drop box located inside the lobby will be available for those who do not want to utilize the outdoor dropbox.
- Call Customer Service at (325) 657-4323 and select the option to make a payment over the phone. Long-distance users may call 1-855-419-2758.
- Phone payments are unavailable from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. daily and from 3:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m. Mondays for system updates.