Camping at Lake Nasworthy Resumes This Weekend With Limited PermitsPress Release
SAN ANGELO, TX – This weekend camping is set to resume at Lake Nasworthy with the following restrictions set in place to provide the best experience for visitors.
There are a limited number of camping permits that will be available each night including:
- 100 - Permits at Spring Creek Park
- 175 - Permits at Middle Concho Park
Permits can be purchased at the Spring Creek Marina store located at 2680 Camper Road, or they can also be purchased at the entrance booths to the Spring Creek and Middle Concho Parks on Saturdays and Sundays. Permits must be displayed by campers to show proof of payment.
As you prepare to get your camping gear together, please review the following guidelines set forth by Governor Greg Abbott.
• Individuals shall avoid groups larger than 10 individuals
• Within these groups please try to minimize contact with others who are not from your household
• Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet of separation from others
• It is recommended, but not required, to wear a mask
• Please practice good hand hygiene
• Congregating is prohibited
• Any vehicle (boat, jet ski, etc.) used to transport individuals between places along a river or body of water must be cleaned in between uses
• Individuals aged 65 and older are at a higher risk of COVID-19. It is recommended that they should avoid contact with others and should stay home as much as possible.
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.