City Offices Closed For Good FridayPress Release
SAN ANGELO, TX – City offices will be closed Friday, April 10, in observance of Good Friday. Neither garbage collection nor landfill operations will be interrupted. The Women, Infants and Children (WIC) offices, which are normally closed on Fridays, will also be closed today and reopen remotely on Monday.
City operations will reopen at 8 a.m. Monday, April 13. Public access to all buildings will remain closed to prevent the potential spread of disease. In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community, the following will be closed or prohibited beginning at 5 p.m. today through 8 a.m. Monday, April 13.
All parks will be closed to any and all activity, no exceptions. All trails will be closed for all activities, no exceptions (this includes the Concho River Walk and the Red Arroyo Trail)
Lake Nasworthy and O.C. Fisher will be closed to all public access and activity, no exceptions. This includes all public boat ramps and docks
Private docks are still allowed to be used by the owner.
For information about Twin Buttes Reservoir, please call Texas Parks & Wildlife at (512) 389-4595.
Important information to remember:
- Only leave home for essential activities
- All public/private gatherings of people outside of your household regardless of size are prohibited
- The CDC and Local Health Authority are recommending the public wear cloth masks in public settings when social distancing is not possible
- Please stay 6 feet away from others
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.