Coronavirus: Tom Green County Clerk's Office Restricts Public AccessPress Release
SAN ANGELO, TX -- After Tom Green County confirmed its second case of Coronavirus, County Clerk Liz McGill announced the office will be limiting public access.
Effective, Thursday, March 26 those in need of assistance will need to contact departments individually.
- Birth and death certificates, as well as certified copies, can be requested via email: [email protected].
- Those requesting assume name, brands, TABC, and marriage license call to schedule an appointment.
- Office: 325-659-6556
Criminal (fees & records)
- Those needing to make a payment can be made at www.certifiedpayments.net (bureau code 1121840} or in the payment in dropbox
- Payment can be made at www.certifiedpayments.net (bureau code 2216393} or in the dropbox
- For record searches please email [email protected]
- Submit filings through e-file or mail them to 124 W. Beauregard.
- Office: 325-659-6554
- Call the office at 325-659-6552 to record any documents.
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.