Small House Fire Near Goodfellow
The family wasn't home at 1829 High Butte when a small fire broke out causing smoke damage throughout the home, says the San Angelo Fire Department. The house lies off base on northern part of the Goodfellow perimeter road. The head firefighter on the scene said that the fire appeared to have originated with a candle that was left burning near the entryway of the house. The family, who was not identified, was not at home when the fire started.
San Angelo Fire Department responded the fire at approximately 11 a.m. Tuesday morning.
San Angelo Fire Department describes the fire and response, as well as what's left:
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.