WATCH: Think the 2020 Election Wasn't Stolen? You Must See This Documentary
SAN ANGELO, TX – For two nights this week, a private viewing for the new documentary 2000 mules will be held at the Cinemark Tinseltown.
The documentary, filmed and produced by Dinesh D'Souza, is about the alleged fraud of the 2020 presidential election.
The two showings will be held on May 2 and 4 at 7 p.m.
Watch the trailer above. To purchase tickets click here.
Here are a few things to know before arriving to the snow.
- This is a private screening event. You will not see 2000 Mules listed on the marquee and there will be no posters. Please do not challenge theater staff on lack of signage. This is how all private screening events are held.
- You MUST bring the ticket that was emailed and/or texted to you. The theater is not held responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Please show your ticket to the ticket taker (either printed or digitally) and let them know you are here for the 2000 Mules private screening. They will know to expect this ticket design and will let you through.
- Please be respectful of all guests, avoid congregating in large groups in the lobby, and exit the theater in a timely matter at the conclusion of the movie. If you get a chance, please thank the theater for hosting this event!
- Enjoy the film and please share with others!