SAN ANGELO, TX – Election season is in full swing and what better way to show your support for President Trump than a Trump Train Cruise and Rally.
According to the Republican National Hispanic Assembly San Angelo Chapter, on Oct. 24 at around 9:30 a.m., the group will be hosting a Trump Train Cruise.
A Trump Train Cruise is when a group of people load up their vehicles with Trump gear, like flags and stickers, and drive around the city showing support for Trump.
In San Angelo the Rally will start at 9:30 a.m. in the Academy Parking Lot. The drive will go around Loop 306 access road and then down the Bryant to the Angelo Civic Center.
Trump Trains have been showing up all across the nation and Texas. Two weeks ago Cook's Garage in Lubbock held an event where thousands gathered in support of Trump.
The RNHA is asking that all drivers follow these rules:
- While on the cruise please observe all traffic rules and observe all traffic condition. Safety is imperative.
- Please stay at least eight miles per hour under the speed limit.
- If you have a malfunction or issue that creates a traffic hazard please pull to the shoulder safely or exit the loop.
- Please follow the route. Unless there is an emergency there should be no change.
- While on the cruise please stay in the right hand lane and follow a safe distance. A car length is recommended.
- If you encounter a red or yellow light at an intersection please stop for it.
- Due to the amount of lights on N. Bryant there will be breaks in the cruise.
- If you want to honk please do not do it at an intersection or in any manner that creates a traffic hazard or a distraction.
- if you encounter an emergency situation please call the police as soon as possible.
Following the cruise there will be a Trump Rally featuring Republican Nominee for Congressional District 11 August Pfluger, RNHA National Chairwoman-Betty Cardenas, RNHA San Angelo Chairwoman-Lupe Gomez, God’s Soldier Ministries-David Hill, Nehemiah School of Government- Eliel Rosa.
There will be free food served at the Trump Rally.