SAN ANGELO, TX – Early voting for the July 14 runoff election in Tom Green County was light according to Elections Administrator Vona Hudson.
In an email, Hudson said, "We had 268 in person, 645 ballots by mail."
The election in Tom Green County includes two races; the place for Democratic nominee for United States Senator in the Nov. general election bewteen Royce West and Mary "MJ" Hagar and the Democratic nominee for Texas Railroad Commissioner between Roberto R. "Beto" Alonzo and Chrysta Castaneda.
There are no Republican races on the ballot.
Election day voting Tuesday will be conducted from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the following locations:
- Angelo Bible Church
- Belmore Baptist Church
- Christoval Community Center
- Celebration Church
- Concho Valley Transit District (Bus Depot)
- SAF First Assembly of God Church
- Grape Creek Community Center
- Keating Paint & Body
- Paulann Baptist Church
- Plaza del Sol II Apartments
- Southgate Church of Christ
- Segunda Iglesia Bautista
- St. Ambrose Catholic Church
- Angelo Civic Theatre
- Veribest Baptist Church
- Wesley United Trinity Methodist Church