SAN ANGELO – San Angelo Health officials are reporting that there were no Covid-19 related fatalities in Tom Green County over the last week for the second week in a row, but infections remained steady.
There have been reports of at least one nursing home having one Covid infection in a staff member one infection in a resident but those seem to be isolated incidents for the most part.
Below is the weekly COVID report:
Total cases over last seven days: 374
- Saturday: 30 cases/6 hospitalizations
- Sunday: 32 cases/5 hospitalizations
- Monday: 31 cases/6 hospitalizations
- Tuesday: 64 cases/8 hospitalizations
- Wednesday: 54 cases/8 hospitalizations
- Thursday: 86 cases/9 hospitalizations
- Friday: 77 cases/10 hospitalizations