SAN ANGELO, TX – The Covid-19 surge in Tom Green County continues as the health department report another 83 new infections and one fatality.
According to the City of San Angelo's Communication's Department, on Jul. 28, the San Angelo Health Department reported another 83 new positive infections.
This brings the total number of active infections to 577. 29 of the 577 infected patients are hospitalized. This is one more than the day prior.
Earlier today the health department also reported the 319th death in Tom Green County. For that information click here: San Angelo Officials Report New Covid-19 Fatality
The following is the vaccine information for Tom Green County reported by the Texas Health and Human Services:
- Percentage of Population 12+ Vaccinated with At Least One Dose: 45.72%
- Percentage of Population 12+ Fully Vaccinated: 40.21%
- Percentage of Population 65+ Vaccinated with At Least One Dose: 81.27%
- Percentage of Population 65+ Fully Vaccinated: 73.68%
Informe COVID-19 del 28 de julio de 2021
- Total de casos positivos: 17712
- Casos activos: 577
- Actualmente hospitalizados: 29
- Nuevos aspectos positivos para hoy: 83