SAN ANGELO, TX -- Tom Green County is closing out the month of April with only three new COVID-19 infections. According to the San Angelo Health Department, the three patients are residents of the county.
Below is the daily COVID-19 report:
- Total positive cases: 16,757
- Active cases: 43
- Currently hospitalized: 3
- New positives for today: 3
- Released: 16 (6 cases/10 contacts of cases)
Informe COVID-19 del 30 de abril de 2021
- Total de casos positivos: 16757
- Casos activos: 43
- Actualmente hospitalizados: 3
- Nuevos aspectos positivos para hoy: 3
- Liberados: 16 (6 casos/10 contactos de casos)
DHS data shows 31,549 patients have been fully vaccinated in Tom Green and 37,407 have received at least one dose.
As a reminder, the Shannon Vaccination site located at Sunset Mall is accepting walk-ins Monday thru Friday. The vaccine is available to anyone age 16 and older. Appointment slots are still available for those who wish to pick a designated time.
Clinic hours are Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Tuesdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
More information is available at www.shannonhealth.com.covid19.
|Gender||Age||Race/ethnicity||County of Residence||Type of Test|