SAN ANGELO, TX -- As the San Angelo Rodeo and Carnival enters their second week, coronavirus cases continue to remain low in Tom Green County.
On Wednesday, the San Angelo Health Department reported five new cases. Currently, there are only four patients hospitalized.
According to DSHS, there are currently 27,019 residents who have been fully vaccinated. This is a 1,300 increase from Monday.
At least 34,937 residents have received at least one dose of the vaccine.
Below is the MWF COVID-19 report:
April 14, 2021, COVID-19 report
- Total positive cases: 16,675
- Active cases: 63
- Currently hospitalized: 4
- New positives for today: 5
- Released: 22 (14 cases/8 contacts of cases)
Informe COVID-19 del 14 de abril de 2021
- Total de casos positivos: 16675
- Casos activos: 63
- Actualmente hospitalizados: 4
- Nuevos aspectos positivos para hoy: 5
- Liberados: 22 (14 casos/8 contactos de casos)
|Gender||Age||Race/ethnicity||County of Residence||Type of Test|