SAN ANGELO, TX – San Angelo water officials say the five locations to pickup water to use in toilets are open Sunday until 6 p.m.
There are no lines currently at the San Angelo Stadium!
Update on city sites for residents to receive water for toilet use
The sites are open until 6 p.m. today.
The City has opened five locations for residents to be able to drive up and receive water to be used for flushing toilets. Please bring containers with you to be able to hold water. There will be a 30-gallon limit at this time.
- Mary E. Lee Park - 2160 Mary E. Lee Rd.
- Lamar Elementary School - 3444 School House Dr.
- Bonham Elementary School - 4630 Southland Blvd.
- TLCA High School Campus by the Bluffs - 5687 Melrose Ave.
- San Angelo Stadium - 1919 Knickerbocker Rd. Please enter off of Johnson St. across from the Verizon building.
*For residents who have had their water turned off due to water leaks at their home: If you need non-potable water for flushing the toilets, please call 325-486-3776 and leave a message with your name, phone number and address. City staff will be in contact with you about getting water for your toilets.