City of San Angelo Re-Opens Parks and Tennis Courts SaturdayPress Release
SAN ANGELO, TX -- The City of San Angelo Friday announced the limited re-opening of playgrounds and tennis courts. In a press release, the city detailed how the facilities will be opened to the public beginning at 8 a.m. on Saturday, April 25.
The following guidelines must be followed:
- Playgrounds may be open provided no more than 10 people are using at a time and everyone wears a face mask.
- Facilities will be frequently sanitized and social distancing of at least six feet between households is required. Parks may be closed if congregating occurs.
- There should continue to be no interaction between households at tennis courts or playgrounds.
- There may be no private lessons; people may only play with members of their household.
- Facility management of private facilities should be contacted for approved rules regarding equipment.
- The CDC hand sanitizing requirements should be followed at all times.
- Basketball courts, camping, beaches, and pavilions are still prohibited at this time. Pavilions, restrooms, and drinking fountains are also closed.
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.