Happy National Tequila Day
SAN ANGELO, TX -- Today is national Tequila day.
What better way to celebrate national Tequila day by sipping on a Margarita or maybe even a Tequila Sunrise.
If you don't want or not old enough to taste the sweet agave nectar then celebrate by listening to this hit by "The Champs".
Either way there are many places in town to drink Tequila tonight but the following are some great places to get a shot of patron.
- Blaine's Pub Co. located at 10 W Harris Ave.
- The Tilted Mug located at 3520 Knickerbocker Rd
- Shenanigans Sports Bar located at 3250 Sherwood Way
- Twin Peaks located at 1601 Knickerbocker Rd
- Concho Pearl Icehouse located at 1605 S Chadbourne St
- Angry Cactus located at 1 W Concho Ave
- Twisted Root located at 333 S Chadbourne St
Remember don't drink and drive. Local law enforcement will catch you and you will end up on the booking report tomorrow.
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.