Celebrate Independence Weekend with a 5-Star Experience
SONORA, TX -- This fourth of July weekend spend your Saturday celebrating America's independence day at a 5-star resort.
The JL Bar Ranch will be hosting the most extravagant country concert in the Concho Valley to date. On July 6 they will be bringing in Ben McPeak, Krysti Hollowell & the Electric Sound, Nora Collins, and the Bellamy Brothers to perform in the JL Bar Airport filled with jets.
The concert begins at 5:00 p.m. but the doors open at 10:00 a.m. if you would like to enjoy all of the things to do at the resort.
Watch a video of the ranch here:
They will be offering the pool, hot tub, bounce house, and a full service bar throughout the day. They will also be serving a Bar-B-Q dinner made by their culinary team around show time.
If you don't want or can't drive out to the ranch, they will be sending a VIP Sports bus to the San Angelo Visitor's Center to pick up and bring back revelers after the concert is over. The bus leaves at 3:00 p.m.
The following is the schedule for the day:
- 10:00 a.m. - Doors open at the JL Bar Ranch
- 3:00 p.m. - VIP Sports Bus Leaves San Angelo Visitor's Center to JL Bar Ranch
- 5:00 p.m. - Dinner Begins Being Served
- 5:00 p.m. - Nora Collins Takes the Stage
- 6:00 p.m. - Krysti Hollowell & The Electric Sound Takes the Stage
- 7:00 p.m. - Ben McPeak Takes the Stage
- 8:00 p.m. - Bellamy Brothers Takes the Stage
- 10:00 p.m. - Ben McPeak Finishes Show
- 12:00 p.m. - Bus Departs from JL Bar Ranch to San Angelo Visitor's Center
The JL Bar Ranch would love for you to come out and spend all day at the pool with Brent Wood and Colt McBee. If you would like a ticket click the link here and kids under 12 are free. The ranch will also be having special Independence Weekend rates.
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.