San Angelo Firefighters Dispatched to Fannin Elementary for Structure Fire


SAN ANGELO, TX - Fannin Elementary was evacuated due to heavy smoke in one of the classrooms from a heater malfunction.  

San Angelo Firefighters were dispatched to the westside school for a structure fire Wednesday afternoon. 

San Angelo LIVE! witnessed firefighters on the roof of the school trying to resolve the issue. 

Students were outside for about 15 to 20 minutes, and reporters also saw the students enter the school once the administration gave the green light. 


Subscribe to the LIVE! Daily

The LIVE! Daily is the "newspaper to your email" for San Angelo. Each content-packed edition has weather, the popular Top of the Email opinion and rumor mill column, news around the state of Texas, news around west Texas, the latest news stories from San Angelo LIVE!, events, and the most recent obituaries. The bottom of the email contains the most recent rants and comments. The LIVE! daily is emailed 5 days per week. On Sundays, subscribers receive the West Texas Real Estate LIVE! email.


Most Recent Videos

Post a comment to this article here:

X Close