SAN ANGELO, Texas—In the past 24 hours, law enforcement officials arrested and booked five individuals into the Tom Green County Jail on various charges, including Parole Violations, Going Off Bond, and Theft.
San Angelo LIVE! is the primary news agency in the Concho Valley consistently publishing the Booking Report seven days a week.
32-year-old Simon Gabriel Jacobo was arrested for Going Off Bond for Possession of less than 28 grams of Xanax and Evading Arrest with a Vehicle. He was booked into the Tom Green Co. Jail at 1:13 a.m. Monday. His bond is listed at $37,500.00.
32-year-old Katie Elizabeth Wiggin was arrested by San Angelo Police for Theft of Property between $100 and $750. She was booked into jail at 3:53 p.m. Sunday. Her bond is listed at $500.00.
San Angelo LIVE! does not make assumptions or representations regarding guilt or innocence based on the booking report. All individuals charged with crimes are presumed innocent until proven guilty. The information on the site should not be used to establish any person’s actual criminal record.
The charges listed in the report are directly sourced from information provided by the Tom Green County Sheriff's Office and Jail, unaltered and may or may not represent the actual charges filed against the individual.
Any inaccuracies in this report related to charges are attributed to the District Attorney's office. The bond amounts listed in the report are initial figures documented during the booking process. The actual bonds are established by magistrate judges, typically Justices of the Peace, within 24 hours of an arrest and are updated on the jail website.
This list is provided by Corrections Officers at the Tom Green County Jail under the direction of Tom Green County Sheriff Nick Hanna.
Booking Date: 11-20-2023 - 1:13 am
Charges: 35990023 *GOB* POSS CS PG 3 < 28G
48010020 *GOB* EVADING ARREST DET W/VEH
Booking Date: 11-19-2023 - 10:33 pm
Charges: 13999999 ASSAULT FAMILY VIOLENCE-CLASS C
Release Date: 11-19-2023 - 11:58 pm
Booking Date: 11-19-2023 - 9:37 pm
Charges: 35990008 *MTR* MAN DEL CS PG 2 OR 2-A >=4G<400G
50130001 *MTR* UNAUTH ABSENCE COMMUNITY CORRECTION FACILITY
Bond: No Bond
Booking Date: 11-19-2023 - 8:01 pm
Charges: 35990023 *VOP*POSS CS PG 3 < 28G
Bond: No Bond
Booking Date: 11-19-2023 - 3:53 pm
Charges: 23990191 THEFT PROP >= $100<$750
The following is a key for the above abbreviations:
- MISC- Miscellaneous
- VOP- Violation of Probation
- GOB- Going Off Bond
- FTA - Failure To Appear in Court
- VPTA- Violation Promise To Appear
- GJI- Grand Jury Indictment
- IAC - If At Court
- IAT - If At Trial
- ENH - Enhanced
- ICON - In County Only Software Notation
- COMM- Adjudicated or Commutated Sentence
- MTP - Motion to Proceed with Prosecution
- MTR - Motion To Revoke Probation
- MTAG – Motion To Adjudicate Guilt
- RPR- Revocation of Personal Recognizance Bond
- DFZ - Drug Free Zone
- CPF- Capias Pro Fine
- J/N- Judgment NISI
- ICE – Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ – Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI – Driving While License Invalid
- POSS MARIJ – Possession of Marijuana
- DWI – Driving While Intoxicated
- FTYROW – Failure to Yield the Right Of Way
- MAN DEL CS PG – Manufacture and Delivery of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group
- MO- Magistrate’s Order
- PG-1 Possession of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group 1 includes cocaine, crack, meth, heroin, ketamine, oxycontin, GHB, opioids
- PG-1A LSD
- PG-1B Fentanyl
- PG-2 Hallucinogens, including THC, central nervous system depressants
- PG-2A Synthetic marijuana/cannabinoids
- PG-3 Stimulants and depressants like Ritalin, Benzos, Xanax
- PG-4 Narcotics that include codeine and morphine but have medical value
- FS – State Jail Felony
- F2 - 2nd Degree Felony
- FTSLI - Failure To Stop and Leave Information