SAN ANGELO, TX – 13 suspects were booked into the Tom Green County Detention Facility on Wednesday.
San Angelo LIVE! Makes no assumptions or representations about guilt or innocence of anyone on the booking report. Individuals charged with crimes are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Information on the site should not be used to determine any person’s actual criminal record.
The San Angelo Police Department, the Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, and the Texas Department of Public Safety made 13 arrests on Wednesday including the following:
There are currently 562 inmates at the TGCDF as of Thursday morning.
The following were booked into the Tom Green County detention facility on Wednesday May 18, 2022:
- Jimmie Proctor was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at 12:50 a.m. His bond was set at $20,000.
- James Pittman was arrested for possession of marijuana and Possession of a controlled substance at 12:56 a.m. His bond was set at $21,000 and he was released at 5:28 p.m.
- Marcus Bryant was arrested for MTR assault that cause bodily injury to a family member with a previous conviction at 9:42 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Roy Russel was arrested for RPR tampering with ID numbers, J/N fraud by possessing multiple IDs, GJI manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance, J/N possession of a controlled substance, RPR DWLI with a previous conviction, a MISC parole violation, and a U.S. marshal hold at 1:07 p.m. His bond was set at $50,000.
- Luciano Gutierrez was arrested for a miscellaneous parole violation at 2:19 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Tyler Grothe was arrested for assault cause bodily injury to a family member at 3:35 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Christopher Ray was arrested for RPR false emergency call and RPR criminal trespassing at 5:15 p.m. He was released at 9:58 p.m.
- Samuel Jenkins was arrested for public intoxication and one MISC FTA at 5:36 p.m. His bond was said at $1,064 and he was released at 6:28 p.m.
- Travis Goetz was arrested for Possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and two MISC CPFs at 6:19 p.m. His bond was set at $662.
- Reina Uranga-Quintana was arrested for theft of a property at 6:29 p.m. Her bond was set at $500 and she was released the following morning at 7:43 a.m.
- Delfino Hill was arrested for evading arrest with a previous conviction at 8:36 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Angel Tobias was arrested for possession of marijuana and public intoxication at 9:59 p.m. His bond was set at $1,462.
- Amy Gaitan was arrested for possession of marijuana and GJI assault that caused bodily injury to a family member at 11:35 p.m. Her bond was set at $1,000.
The following is a key for the above abbreviations:
- MISC- Miscellaneous
- VOP- Violation of Parole
- GOB- Going off Bond
- VPTA- Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI- Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM- Commuted Sentence
- RPR- Release of Personal Recognizance
- CPF- Capias Pro Fine
- J/N- Judgement NISI
- ICE- Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ- Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI- Driving While License Invalid
- POSS MARIJ- Possession of Marijuana
- DWI- Driving While Intoxicated
- MAN DEL CS PG – Manufacture and Delivery of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group
- MO- Magistrate’s Order