31-Year-Old Arrested for Indecent Exposure at Kid's KingdomPress Release
SAN ANGELO, TX – The San Angelo Police Department confirmed in Wednesday's Arrest Blotter that 31-year-old Richard Lee Valenzuela was arrested for indecent exposure and public intoxication at Kid's Kingdom park.
According to the arrest blotter, on August 12, officers with the SAPD were dispatched to Kid's Kingdom for the report of an unknown problem.
After officers arrived, they arrested Valenzuela, 31 for Indecent Exposure and Public Intoxication. Valenzuela was booked into the Tom Green County Jail at 7:32 a.m. and was released at 5:13 p.m.
The following is the full arrest blotter by the SAPD for August 12, 2020.
- BARLOW, RAJAH- age 45 was apprehended on warrants of arrest for PUBLIC INTOXICATION and FTA X2 during a traffic stop in the 1400 block of Spaulding Street. Barlow was subsequently charged with POSS/DEL DRUG PARAPHERNALIA following a search incident to his arrest.
- BONNER, ROBERT, Jr.- age 36 was arrested for CRIMINAL TRESPASS after police were dispatched to the Sonic on West Beauregard Avenue for the report of a criminal trespass in progress.
- FIEGLEIN, RONSHAE DEWAYNE- age 20 was arrested for ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY FAMILY VIOLENCE and INTERFERE W/EMERGENCY REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE following a domestic violence investigation in the 6100 block of Sherwood Way. Fieglein also had warrants of arrest for DWLI, FAIL TO YIELD RIGHT OF WAY- EMERGENCY VEHICLE, NO PROOF OF FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, and UNLAWFUL DISCLOSURE OR PROM OF INTIMATE VISUAL MATERIAL.
- THOMAS, ARVION EDWARD- age 67 was arrested for CRIMINAL TRESPASS and POSS/DEL DRUG PARAPHERNALIA after police were dispatched to the 500 block of North Chadbourne Street.
- TUCKER, JONATHAN ANDREW- age 17 was arrested for UNL CARRYING WEAPON, EVADING ARREST DETENTION, and POSS MARIJ <2OZ after he fled from a traffic stop in the 200 block of South Madison Street. Shortly after the pursuit began, Tucker was apprehended by members of the Department’s Anti-Crime and Gang units after he failed to find an adequate hiding spot.
- VALENZUELA, RICHARD LEE- age 31 was arrested for INDECENT EXPOSURE and PUBLIC INTOXICATION after police were dispatched to Kid’s Kingdom Park for the report of an unknown problem.
- METHAMPHETAMINE X1
- CARRILLO, MAURO HIPOLITO- US MARSHAL- US MARSHAL HOLD
- MORALES, JUAN JOSE, Jr.- PAROLE VIOLATION
- VERRA, RIGOBERTO- GJI*POSS CS PG 1 >=1G<4G
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.