Booking Report: One Suspect Booked into TGCJ on Thursday
SAN ANGELO, TX – San Angelo LIVE! makes no assumptions or representations about guilt or innocence of anyone on the booking report. People charged with crimes are presumed innocent unless proven guilty. Information on this site should not be used to determine any person’s actual criminal record.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department, the Angelo State University Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various stops including an arrest.
The Tom Green County jail has 446 beds. There were 346 inmates currently in jail as of Friday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Thursday:
- Michael Garcia was arrested for THEFT PROP >=$100<$750 and CRIMINAL TRESPASS at 8:52 p.m. His bond has been set at $1,000.00.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
MISC - Miscellaneous
VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Commuted Sentence
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI - Driving While License Invalid
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.