Aggravated Assault and Drug Possession Arrests Top Monday Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX– Eight suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Monday.
- Misty Watt was arrested for MTR Possession of a Controlled Substance PG 1 < 1G at 10:44 a,m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Tiffany McGuire was arrested for Comm Criminal Trespass at 10:51 a.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Richard Cortez was arrested for RPR Possession of Marijuana < 2OZ , and Miscellaneous CPF for the third time. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Steven Clevenger was arrested for Possession of a Controlled Substance PG 1 < 1G , and MTR Possession of a Controlled Substance PG 1 > =1G < 4G at :53 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Torson Christopher was arrested for VOP Driving While Intoxicated at 2:15 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Pedro Robledo was arrested for Aggravated Assault Causes Serious Bodily Injury , and Miscellaneous Bench Warrant at 8:45 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- William Stephens was arrested for RPR FAIL to IDENTIFY FUGITIVE INTENT / GIVE FALSE INFO at 8:55 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Oscar Mendez was arrested for Driving While Intoxicated at 3:50 a.m. His bond has been set at $1,000.00.
San Angelo LIVE! makes no assumptions or representations about guilt or innocence of anyone on the booking report. People charged with crimes are presumed innocent unless proven guilty. Information on this site should not be used to determine any person’s actual criminal record.
The following is a list of abbreviations:
VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
COMM - Commuted Sentence
RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
CPF - Capias Pro Fine
J/N - Judgment NISI
ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
DWLI - Driving While License Invalid
MTR - Motion To Revoke
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.