Arrests for Fraud and Possession of Lewd Images Top Thursday Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX —Twelve suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Thursday.
The following were booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Thursday:
- Santiago Guerra-Atreaga was arrested for Fraudulent Use / Possession of false identification at 9:51 a.m. His bond is currently set at $888,888.00.
- Byron Cole was arrested for Forgery use of a Financial Instrument at 2:52 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Jesus Villalba was jailed for COMM third or more Driving while intoxicated at 2:58 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Victoria Estrada was arrested for two MISC CPF at 5:39 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Freddy Cantu was arrested for Assault Family/Household Member while previously Convicted, Poss CS 1>=1G<4G, No Drivers License, two MISC FTA , and MISC VPTA at 6:23 p.m. His bond is currently set at $22,136.00.
- Adrian Villareal was arrested for POSS OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY at 7:00 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Amy Moreno was arrested for CPF DRIVING WHILE LICENSE INVALID at 7:40 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- David Gandar was arrrested for possession of marijuana <2OZ, POSS CS PG 2 < 1G, CPF DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED at 9:23 a.m. His bond is currently set at $8,500.00.
- Eric Martinez was arrested for ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY/FAMILY VIOLENCE, ASSAULT BY CONTACT FAMILY VIOLENCE, EVADING ARREST DET W/ PREV CONVICTION AT 12:09 A.M. His bond is currently set at $10,512.00.
- Lonnie Haley was arrested for CRIMINAL TRESPASS at 1:40 a.m. His bond is currently set at $500.00.
- Cody Binyon was arrested for ASSAULT OF A PEACE OFFICER / JUDGE, RESIST ARREST SEARCH OR TRANSPORT, EVADING ARREST DET W/ PREVIOUS CONVICTION, UNL POSS FIREARM BY FELON, AND MISC PAROLE VIOLATION at 7:17 a.m. His bond is currently set at $500.00.
- Kevin Hale was arrested for three MISC CPF at 7:34 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
San Angelo LIVE! makes no assumptions or representations about guilt or innocence of anyone on the booking report. People charged with crimes are presumed innocent unless proven guilty. Information on this site should not be used to determine any person’s actual criminal record.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
MISC - Miscellaneous
VOP - Violation of Parole
GOB - Going Off Bond
VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
COMM - Commuted Sentence
RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
CPF - Capias Pro Fine
J/N - Judgment NISI
ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
DWLI - Driving While License Invalid
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.