Fugitive Felon Wanted for Committing Lewd Acts with Children CapturedPress Release
MENARD, TX – The Menard County Sheriff’s Office received information Wednesday from the Gray County, Kansas Sheriff’s Office that a suspect wanted for felony rape may be traveling through Menard County. Authorities believed he was possibly headed to Mexico.
Cesar Gerardo Ramirez, 55, had warrants for the following charges:
- Count 1- Rape with child under the age of 14
- Count 2- Rape with child over the age of 14
- Count 3- Aggravated sexual battery
- Count 4- Indecent liberties with a child
- Count 5- Indecent liberties with a child.
Menard County Seriff's deputies Armando Osornio and Connie Baker located the suspect vehicle and arrested the Ramirez.
Ramirez was booked into the Menard County Jail and is awaiting extradition to Kansas.
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.