Possession of a Large Amount of Pot Tops Wednesday's Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX – Sixteen suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Wednesday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including choking a family member, possessing a large amount of weed, and bail jumping.
Out of the 446 beds, 466 inmates are currently in jail as of Thursday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Wednesday:
- Danny Sipes was arrested for public intoxication, one MISC CPF, and one MISC FTA at 1:08 a.m. His bond was set at $924 and was released at 2:28 p.m.
- Michael Wilburn was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a BAC over .15 at 2:00 a.m. His bond was set at $1,500 and was released at 8:58 a.m.
- Ronald Riva was arrested for criminal trespassing at 10:10 a.m. He was released without bond at 11:43 a.m.
- Steven Delgado was arrested for VOP possession of marijuana and two MISC COMM at 12:45 p.m. His bond has not been set at htis time.
- Christopher Sheets was arrested for RPR criminal trespassing at 1:34 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Ramiro Guerrero was arrested for possession of marijuana more than four ounces and possession of a controlled substance at 3:01 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Andrew Barnett was arrested for criminal trespassing at 3:22 p.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 5:58 p.m.
- Joshua Diaz was arrested for GJI assault to a family member with a previous conviction at 4:09 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Jeffrey Krueger was arrested for one MISC CPF at 4:13 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Cynthia Martinez was arrested for two DWLI, no proof of financial responsibility, speeding, two MISC CPF, and three MISC VPTA at 4:29 p.m. Her bond is set at $4,306.20.
- Vicente Serbantez was arrested for public intoxication at 5:49 p.m. His bond was set at $442 and was released at 10:58 p.m.
- Deedra Adame was arrested for J/N criminal mischief and GJI bail jumping at 7:05 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Samantha Payne was arrested for one MISC CPF at 7:06 p.m. She was released without bond Thursday at 4:58 a.m.
- Curtis Mosby was arrseted for criminal trespassing at 9:05 p.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 11:58 p.m.
- Irene Lara was arrested for J/N theft of a property, MTR possession of a controlled substance, not wearing a seatbelt, and one MISC VPTA at 10:04 p.m. Her bond is set at $956.
- Branden Keith was arrested for unlawful restraint and assault to a family member by impeding breath at 11:43 p.m. His bond is set at $500.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI - Driving While License Invalid
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.