Wanted Drug Dealers Top Wednesday's Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX – Thirteen suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Wednesday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including possession of a controlled substance, multiple warrant arrests, and being arrested twice in one day.
Out of the 446 beds, 469 of them are occupied as of Thursday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Thursday:
- David Jasso was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at 3:04 a.m. His bond was set at $7,500 and was released at 3:43 p.m.
- Alexander Vega was arrested for J/N criminal trespassing at 3:07 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Stephen Bobholz was arrested for criminal trespassing at 9:23 a.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 2:28 p.m.
- Maikel Guzman was arrested for GOB speeding at 1:25 p.m. His bond was set at $880 and was released at 9:13 p.m.
- Veronica Ramirez was arrested for DWLI, one MISC CPF, one FTA, displaying expired license plates, and displaying fictitious license plate at 2:14 p.m. Her bond was set at $1,035.
- Erik Hamilton was arrested for criminal mischief at 5:17 p.m. He was released without bond at 8:28 p.m.
- Maurice Lampkin was arrested for criminal trespassing at 5:52 p.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 9:43 p.m.
- Kelly Lopez was arrested for MTR manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance at 6:13 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Rebecca Greenberg was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at 6:43 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Stephen Bobholz was arrested for public intoxication at 7:58 p.m. His bond is set at 7:58 p.m.
- Matthew Farr was arrested for two MISC VPTA, no DL, failure to maintain financial responsibility, possession of drug paraphernalia, and two MISC CPF at 9:27 p.m. His bond is set at $1,550.
- Christian Trevino was arrested for GOB possession of marijuana and GOB criminal trespassing at 11:19 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Elizabeth Norton was arrested for GOB theft of a property and GOB manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance at 11:27 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI - Driving While License Invalid
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.