Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity Tops Tuesday's Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX -- Twenty-one suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Tuesday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, possession of multiple drugs, and
Out of the 446 beds, 480 inmates are currently in jail as of Wednesday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Tuesday:
- Joe Gonzales was arrested for MTR possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and one MISC FTA at 12:19 a.m. His bond is set at $1,224.
- Jose Govea was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, four MISC CPF, and two MISC FTA at 12:51 a.m. His bond was set at $1,706 and was released at 7:28 p.m.
- Timothy Felczak was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and no DL at 1:41 a.m. His bond is set at $7,944 and was released at 3:43 p.m.
- Jennifer Torres was arrested for two MISC CPF at 9:27 a.m. She was released without bond at 3:28 p.m.
- James McManus was arrested for DWLI with a previous conviction, no vehicle registration, two MISC DWLI, and two MISC FTA at 9:58 a.m. His bond was set at $3,018 and was released at 10:28 p.m.
- Jacob Wright was arrested for RPR possession of marijuana and a MISC CPF at 10:27 a.m. He was released without bond at 7:43 p.m.
- David Flores was arrested for speeding and a MISC FTA at 11:16 a.m. His bond is set at $2,917.54.
- Carley Fitzgerald was arrested for GOB possession of a controlled substance at 11:25 a.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Shawn Moolhuysen was arrested for assault that caused bodily injury to a family member at 12:13 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Crystal Jackson was arrested for GJI theft of property with two or more previous convictions and a MISC bench warrant at 12:57 p.m. Her bond is set at $7,500.
- Romana Bienek was arrested for credit card abuse, engaging in criminal activity, and a MISC criminal attempt at 2:02 p.m. Her bond was set at $41,000 and was released at 8:13 p.m.
- Morgan Gilbert was arrested for VOP driving while intoxicated at 3:42 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Deandra Valadez was arrested for criminal mischief at 4:29 p.m. She was released without bond at 7:28 p.m.
- Amy Smith was arrested for theft by check and a MISC VPTA at 4:46 p.m. Her bond was set at $500 and was released at 8:58 p.m.
- Bobby Depauw was arrested for COMM manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance at 6:41 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Homer Johnson was arrested for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at 7:00 p.m. his bond has not been set at this time.
- Terrell Kirksey was arrested for five MISC CPF and one MISC FTA at 7:30 p.m. His bond is set at $454.
- Jacob Enriquez was arrested for one MISC CPF at 10:20 p.m. He was released without bond Wednesday at 12:43 a.m.
- Thmoas Greer was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:31 p.m. His bond is set at $642.
- Cedrick Smith was arrested for expired vehicle registration, No DL, no proof of financial responsibility, red light violation, and four MISC VPTA at 11:39 p.m. His bond was set at $4,382 and was released Wednesday at 12:58 a.m.
- Jaimy Jernigan was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance at 11:49 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI - Driving While License Invalid
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.