Stealing a Car While Driving it With an Invalid License Tops Wednesday's Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX – Fifteen suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Wednesday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including multiple public intoxication, fleeing from police, and stealing a car while at teh same time driving it with an invalid license.
Out of the 446 beds, 480 of them are occupied as of Wednesday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Wednesday:
- Jerry Montelongo was arrested for public intoxication at 1:03 a.m. His bond was set at $442 and was released at 7:28 a.m.
- Stephen Bobholz was arrested for public intoxication at 4:20 a.m. His bond was set at $442 and was released at 9:43 a.m.
- Mario Moreno was arrested for two MISC CPF at 7:55 a.m. He was released without bond at 1:28 p.m.
- Daniel Rames was arrested for GJI assault to a family member with a previous conviction at 10:14 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Jessica Merrifield was arrested for CPF failure to maintain financial responsibility at `12:11 p.m. He was released without bond at 2:28 p.m.
- Ignacio Navarro was arrested for five MISC CPF at 1:33 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Stephen Bobholz was arrested for class c theft, four counts public intoxication, and six MISC FTA at 2:55 p.m. He was released Thursday at 4:28 a.m.
- Dylan Bristol was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at 2:58 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Jesus Valdez was arrested for fleeing police officer at 3:26 p.m. His was released without bond Thursday at 1:58 a.m.
- Derek Goodwin was arrested for harassment at 4:28 p.m. He was released without bond at 5:58 p.m.
- James Casey was arrested for criminal trespassing at 5:38 p.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 7:43 p.m.
- Bryan Hartman was arrested for class c theft, RPR possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and one MISC FTA at 5:59 p.m. His bond is set at $1,748.
- Kevin Page was arrested for two MISC CPF at 8 :57 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Michael Williams was arrested for possession of marijuana and two counts of evading arrest at 9:06 p.m. His bond is set at $1,000.
- William Roberts was arrested for DWLI with at previous conviction and unauthorized use of a vehicle at 10:40 p.m. His bond is set at $500.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI - Driving While License Invalid
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.