Monday was Ladies Night in the TGCJ
SAN ANGELO, TX – Seventeen suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Monday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including possession of drugs, giving police a fake ID, and an ICE hold.
Out of the 446 beds, 470 of them are occupied as of Tuesday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Monday:
- Albert Losoya was arrested for DWLI and four MISC COMM at 12:04 a.m. His bond is set at $734.
- Matthew Ojeda was arrested for public intoxication and evading arrest at 12:50 a.m. His bond was set at $942 and was released at 5:28 a.m.
- Mario Olivas was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance at 5:03 a.m. His bond is set at $8,500.
- Jessie Garza was arrested for DWLI with a previous conviction at 8:04 a.m. Her bond was set at $500 and was released at 9:58 a.m.
- Susan Boatright was arrested for false report to police at 9:28 a.m. She was released without bond at 10:43 a.m.
- Noe Montes was arrested for a MISC VOP at 9:54 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Patricia Smith was arrested for MTR possession of a controlled substance at 12:14 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Jody Malone was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at 12:31 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Wyman Burson was arrested for theft of a property with two or more previous conviction, class c theft, and a MISC FTA at 3:29 -.m. His bond is set at $1,006.
- Fausto Perez-Sales is being held by ICE starting at 3:53 p.m.
- Rodger Piper was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a BAC over .15 at 4:54 p.m. His bond was set at $1,500 and was released at 10:43 p.m.
- Caitlan Garcia was arrested for COMM possession of marijuana at 4:58 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Christal Acevedo was arrested for COMM manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance at 5:18 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Michelle Ruiz was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and failure to identify by giving false information at 6:33 p.m. Her bond is set at $1,142.
- Helerie Lopez was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and MTR possession of a controlled substance at 6:39 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Rudy Montez was arrested for evading arrest, failure to identify as a fugitive from justice, and a MISC VOP at 9:11 p.m. His bond is set at $1,000.
- Layla Reese was arrested for MTR possession of a controlled substance, RPR possession of a controlled substance, GOB possession of a dangerous drug, and one MISC CPF at 11:34 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI - Driving While License Invalid
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.