SAN ANGELO, TX – Fourteen suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Tuesday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including possession of a controlled substance, resisting arrest, and multiple border patrol holds.
Out of the 450 beds, 422 of them are occupied as of Wednesday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Tuesday:
- Brandon walker was arrested for burglary of a building and criminal mischief by impeding public service at 3:32 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Kirkland Phillips was arrested for possession of a marijuana, evading arrest, RPR evading arrest, GOB accident involving damage to vehicle and possession of marijuana at 7:17 a.m.
- Michael Smith was arrested for J/N theft of a property and a MISC VOP at 7:50 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Rachel Martinez was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at 7:58 a.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Hector Martinez was arrested for public intoxication at 8:14 a.m. His bond was set at $442 and was released at 2:58 p.m.
- Lori Reese was arrested for GJI possession of a controlled substance at 11:30 a.m. She was released without bond at 9:43 p.m.
- Rodney Villafranco was arrested for criminal trespassing at 12:02 p.m. His bond is set at $500.
- Overdang Carmona-Portillo is on a MISC border patrol hold at 1:43 p.m.
- Sarmie Juan Velasquez is on a MISC border patrol hold at 1:49 p.m.
- Samantha Carroll was arrested for MTR aggravated assault with a deadly weapon at 2:49 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Alexis Flores was arrested for assault that caused injury to a family member at 6:24 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Cruz Montes was arrested for DOC abusive language and one MISC FTA at 9:58 p.m. His bond was set at $974 and was released at 11:28 p.m.
- Charles Cox was arrested for J/N possession of a controlled substance and GJI bail jumping at 11:50 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Joe Rodriguez was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, resisting arrest, seven MISC CPF, and one MISC FTA at 11:56 p.m. His bond is set at $1,982.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI - Driving While License Invalid