Child Neglect Tops Thursday's Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX – Twenty suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Thursday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including being at the lake past 10:30, child neglect, and multiple hold from other agencies.
Out of the 445 beds, 408 of them are occupied as of Friday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Thursday:
- Bryan Kent was arrested for failure to idenfify as a fugitive from justice, five MISC CPF, one MISC FTA, and one MISC VOP at 1:45 a.m. His bond is set at $982.
- Michael Peterson was arrested for MISC fugitive from justice at 4:30 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Shane Manitzas was arrested for MTR driving while intoxicated at 11:55 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Yessica Rivera was being held by border patrol starting at 1:48 p.m. She was released Friday at 8:43 a.m.
- Janey Spradley was arrested for RPR possession of a controlled substance and DWLI at 2:59 p.m. Her bond is set at $450.
- Daniel Mahan was arrested for GJI credit card abuse at 3:11 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Paul Castillo was arrested for a MISC VOP at 3:32 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Rajah Keller was arrested for abandoning or endangering a child by neglect at 3:37 p.m. her bond is set at $5,000.
- Anotonio Guetierrez was being held by TDCJ starting at 4:14 p.m. He was released Friday at 8:13 a.m.
- Anna Maupin was arrested for six MISC CPF at 4:16 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Matthew Castillo was arrested for COMM unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at 4:17 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- John Enriquez was arrested for class c theft, resisting arrest, and possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:43 p.m. His bond was set at $1,344 and was released Friday at 3:13 a.m.
- Raymundo Gavarrio was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, failure to control speed, failure to leave information, no drivers license, no proof of a financial responsibility, and a MISC VOP at 6:17 p.m.
- Thomas Gonzales was arrested for a MISC VOP at 6:24 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Wesley Carver was arrested for DWLI with a previous conviction at 6:31 p.m. His bond is set at $500 and was released at 2:43 a.m.
- Benito Ramirez was being held by TDCJ starting at 6:57 p.m. He was released at Friday at 7:58 a.m.
- Arthur Pena was arrested for a MISC VOP at 7:29 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Albert Garcia was arrested for GJI possession of a controlled substance at 7:46 p.m. He was released with bond Friday at 1:28 a.m.
- Josue Morales was being held for ISF starting at 8:07 p.m. He was released Friday at 7:58 a.m.
- Michael Zubiate was arrested for being at the lake after 10:30 p.m. and unclean campsite at 11:33 p.m. His bond was set at $784 and was released Friday at 3:43 a.m.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI - Driving While License Invalid
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.