Littering and Walking with Traffic Tops Wednesday's Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX – Sixteen suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Wednesday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including littering, walking with traffic, and family violence.
Out of the 445 beds, 412 of them are occupied as of Thursday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Wednesday:
- Ruby Vargas was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a BAC over .15 at 12:10 a.m. His bond was set at $1,500 and was released at 10:58 a.m.
- Sandy McCraw was arrested for public intoxication at 12:19 a.m. His bond was set at $442 and was released at 7:13 a.m.
- David Pruitt was arrested for RPR displaying fictitcious motor vehicle registration and RPR DWLI with a previous conviction at 1:37 a.m. He was released without bond at 4:13 p.m.
- Patrick Umphlet was arrested for two MISC CPF, one MISC VPTA, and walking with traffic at 9:55 a.m. His bond is set at $868.
- Dora Dearman was arrested for littering at 10:11 a.m. Her bond was set at $442 and was released at 3:43 p.m.
- Francisco Lamas was arrested for GOB indecency with a child by sexual contact at 10:32 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Erik Hamilton was arrested for DWLI, no drivers license, speeding, and one MISC FTA at 11:00 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Damien Daniels was arrested for possession of marijuana at 11:08 a.m. His bond was set at $2,000 and was released at 5:58 p.m.
- Aaron Torres was arrested for COMM terroristic threat to a family member at 11:26 a.m. He was released without bond at 4:13 p.m.
- Robert Sims was arrested for assault that caused bodily injury to a family member at 12:35 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Amanda Morgan was arrested for GJI possession of a controlled substance at 2:54 p.m. She was released without bond at 7:28 p.m.
- Britian Carter was arrested for criminal trespassing at 6:06 p.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 8:28 p.m.
- Marcelo Torres was arrested for GOB theft of a property, J/N evading arrest with a previous conviction, and GJI bail jumping at 6:14 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Rodrigo Gomez was arrested for GJI possession of a controlled substance, J/N bail jumping, and four MISC CPF at 7:16 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Guadalupe Cervantes was arrested for DWLI with a previous conviction at 8:56 p.m. Her bond was set at $500 and was released Thursday at 1:43 a.m.
- Magdeleno Suniga was arrested for RPR DWLI with a previous conviction and two MISC CPF at 9:21 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI - Driving While License Invalid
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.