Leaving a Correctional Facility Tops Thursday's Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX – Eighteen suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Thursday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including giving alcohol to minors, driving while intoxicated, and an unauthorized absence from a community correctional facility.
Out of the 445 beds, 415 of them are occupied as of Friday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Thursday:
- Mario Talamantes was arrested for public intoxication at 12:08 a.m. His bond was set at $442 and was released at 4:28 p.m.
- Andrew Dupre was arrested for driving while intoxicated at 3:49 a.m. His bond was set at $1,000 and was released at 9:13 a.m.
- Ariel Harper was arrested for MTR forgery of a financial instrument at 9:11 a.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Latanya Green was arrested for possession of marijuana and DWLI with a previous conviction at 10:00 a.m. Her bond was set at $1,500 and was released at 4:28 p.m.
- Tommy Rannefeld was being held for TDCJ starting at 10:28 a.m. He was released at 7:43 a.m.
- Vernon Warnock was arrested for one MISC FTA at 11:12 a.m. His bond was set at $2,500 and was released at 4:28 p.m.
- Jennifer Word was arrested for GOB possession of a controlled substance at 11:27 a.m. She was released without bond at 11:43 p.m.
- Mario Hernandez-Castellanos was arrested for purchasing alcohol for a minor at 12:30 p.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 4:43 p.m.
- Laura Campos was arrested for one MISC CPF at 1:52 p.m. She was released without bond at 7:43 p.m.
- Brandon Cassel was arrested for assault that caused bodily injury to a family member at 2:16 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Cameron Diaz was arrested for disorderly conduct at 3:45 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Marcus Green was arrested for GOB DWLI with a previous conviction at 5:01 p.m. His bond was set at $4,000 and was released Friday at 3:43 a.m.
- Jimmie Hageman was arrested for class C theft, possession of drug paraphernalia, and criminal trespassing at 5:06 p.m. His bond was set at $1,566 and was released at 10:13 p.m.
- Paul Dartez was arrested for GOV assault to a family member by impeding breath and a MISC bench warrant at 5:34 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Michael Garcia was arrested for 11 MISC CPF and one MISC FTA at 6:15 p.m. His bond is set at $482.
- Holly Hutcison was arrested for one MISC COMM at 6:33 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Stephanie Hurt was arrested for unauthorized absence community correctional facility at 10:58 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI - Driving While License Invalid
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.